1. Red Bull Antagonism Australia’s Jamie Whincup starts the coursing in Adelaide for an aberrant seventh V8 Supercars Championship. He is additionally aiming to become the aboriginal disciplinarian to win bristles crowns in a row, currently sitting alongside the backward Ian ‘Pete’ Geoghegan as the alone disciplinarian to win four championships in succession. His RBRA aggregation is additionally aiming for history of its own – to become the aboriginal to affirmation the Team’s Championship six times in a row.
20K Gameplay – Forza Motorsport 20 Onboard – V20 Supercars at Mount .. | v8 supercars facts
Image Source: ytimg.com
2. Holden pilots Garth Tander and Craig Lowndes will arbor up their 17th Clipsal 500 actualization this year, authoritative them the alone drivers to accept competed in ceremony and every Clipsal 500 aback it began aback in 1999.The retirement of Russell Ingall – who competed in every Clipsal from 1999 to 2014 – additionally leaves Lowndes as the best accomplished disciplinarian in the championship with 236 ATCC/V8SC annular starts. 3. The acknowledgment of Marcos Ambrose agency that all bar one of the 10 Clipsal 500 victors from the event’s 16-year history will be on the filigree for the 2015 event.Craig Lowndes (1999), Garth Tander (2000, 2010), Jason Bright (2001), Ambrose (2004, 2005), Jamie Whincup (2006, 2008, 2009, 2011), Rick Kelly (2007), Will Davison (2012), Shane van Gisbergen (2013) and James Courtney (2014) will band up amid the 25-car field.The alone added Clipsal 500 champ is Mark Skaife (2002, 2003).
4. The new archetypal Ford Falcon FG X makes its antagonism admission at the Clipsal 500 and the new car badly needs to accomplish an appulse and stop Holden’s contempo ascendancy of the event.Ford has won aloof one of the aftermost 11 alone contest in Adelaide from 2010 onwards.History is additionally adjoin Pepsi Max Crew pilot Mark Winterbottom, who has never claimed a chase win or a pole position at the Clipsal 500.He additionally charcoal the aftermost disciplinarian to affirmation a pole position for Ford – way aback in November 2013 at Phillip Island.It is the longest pole position aridity Ford has had in the championship in the aftermost 30 years.
5. The Holden Antagonism Aggregation begins a actual appropriate division in Adelaide accustomed 2015 is the 25th ceremony of the conception of the aggregation in 1990.HRT has won added Clipsal 500s – six – than any added aggregation in the event’s history and holds the almanac for best chase wins (175) and pole positions (89) in ATCC/V8SC history.
6. Aggregation BOC’s Jason Bright, age-old 41, becomes the oldest disciplinarian on the filigree afterward the retirement of 2005 V8 Supercars Best Russell Ingall.Craig Lowndes now becomes the additional oldest (aged 40) while 19-year-old Super Black signing Andre Heimgartner is the youngest on the grid.The boilerplate age of the filigree in Adelaide is 30.6 with 14 drivers in their 30s and eight in their 20s.
7. Wilson Security GRM Volvo pilot David Wall will bless a anniversary in his admission for Garry Rogers’ aggregation – his 50th V8 Supercars Championship annular start.Now in his fourth full-time V8SC division with his third altered team, Wall accomplished eighth in Chase 3 in Adelaide aftermost year and won the Australian GT annular there in 2010.Another disciplinarian authoritative a ‘50’ in Adelaide is new Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport recruit Nick Percat. The 2011 Bathurst 1000 champ will alpha his 50th V8SC chase in the division opener on the Saturday.Erebus Motorsport V8’s Will Davison is set to alpha his 300th V8SC chase in Chase 2 on Saturday at the Clipsal 500. 8. Dunlop will bless a appropriate anniversary at the Clipsal 500 – the division aperture chase on Saturday will be its 400th chase as ascendancy tyre supplier to the V8 Supercars Championship.The aggregation has provided the ascendancy tyre to both the V8SC and Dunlop Alternation aback 2002.
9. Ash Walsh (Erebus Motorsport V8) and Andre Heimgartner (Super Black Racing) are the two rookies in this year’s Clipsal 500 field.Neither has competed in the capital Clipsal 500 accident before, about both accept acquaintance in Adelaide in the V8 Supercars Dunlop Alternation and Heimgartner has additionally raced there in Porsche Carrera Cup.Walsh won a chase in ceremony of the aftermost two years in Adelaide in the DVS and was runner-up in the 2013 series.
10. V8 Supercars Dunlop Alternation Best Paul Dumbrell makes history in Adelaide as the aboriginal best in the series’ 16-year history to acknowledgment and attack to avert his title.He will additionally become the aboriginal DVS best in history to run with the Number 1 afterwards a change during the off-season opened up a abstracted basin of numbers for the DVS rather than utilising the aforementioned basin as the V8 Supercars Championship.
Friday, February 27. 12.00pm – 5.00pm AEDT alive on TEN.Saturday, February 28. 12.00pm – 6.30pm AEDT alive on TEN.Sunday, March 1. 12.00pm – 6.30pm AEDT alive on TEN.
7 V8 Supercars Facts That Had Gone Way Too Far | v8 supercars facts – v8 supercars facts
| Welcome to my personal blog, with this period I will teach you regarding keyword. Now, this can be the very first photograph:
Other Collections of 7 V8 Supercars Facts That Had Gone Way Too Far | v8 supercars facts