Jamie Whincup: 20 X V20 Supercars Champion – 2013 supercars | 2013 supercars
Image Source: redbull.com
Scott McLaughlin could become the fourth Kiwi to win this championship.
How abounding New Zealanders accept won the championship? How continued is the Newcastle track? Who’s had the best pole positions this year? These and abounding added questions are answered below.
– Just 14 credibility separates Scott McLaughlin from Shane van Gisbergen branch into the final two contest of the 2018 Australia Supercars Championship in Newcastle. It’s the aboriginal credibility allowance amid the top two drivers branch into the decider in the last decade beneath the accepted credibility anatomy of 300 credibility on action per weekend of racing.
– A New Zealander will win the Australian Touring Car Championship/Supercars drivers’ title for the seventh time this weekend. Jim Richards won four championships (1985, 1987, 1990, 1991) with one for Robbie Francevic (1986) and one for van Gisbergen (2016).
– Sunday will be Supercars abundant Craig Lowndes’ final anytime Championship chase before stepping aback to a co-driver role for the Red Bull Holden Antagonism Aggregation from 2019 and beyond.
READ MORE* Coulthard antagonism for Scotty* Scotty v SVG: All you charge to know* Van Gisbergen draws on the past* It’s bottomward to SVG: Lowndes
– McLaughlin has never won a drivers’ championship. He did become the youngest disciplinarian in Supercars history to win a chase aback he claimed band honours in Pukekohe, New Zealand in 2013 age-old 19. If he wins he will become the 25th driver to win the ATCC/Supercars Crown.
– Van Gisbergen would accompany Norm Beechey, Glenn Seton and Marcos Ambrose as a backstab ATCC/Supercars drivers’ championship winner.
– The Falcon and Commodore both accept 16 drivers’ championship wins entering this weekend.
– Scott McLaughlin has won eight contest in 2018, according to what he accomplished with in 2017. He has additionally claimed his additional straight Pole Position Award, with 13 poles so far. Van Gisbergen has won seven contest and started from bristles pole positions.
– Mark Winterbottom will accomplish his 184th and final annular alpha with Tickford Antagonism in Newcastle, catastrophe a 13-year run with the team. He will be authoritative his 212th championship annular alpha in Newcastle, cartoon him akin with the backward Peter Brock for 10th on the best annular starts list.
– Red Bull Holden Antagonism Aggregation has claimed the 2018 teams title, demography aback the acme Shell V-Power Antagonism Aggregation won in 2017. Red Bull had won the Teams’ title for six beeline years afore that and has now won nine of the aftermost ten championships.
– The Newcastle 500 artery ambit is 2.6km long. The alone advance beneath on the accepted Supercars agenda are Barbagallo Raceway in Perth (2.42km) and Symmons Plains Raceway in Tasmania (2.4km).
– Saturday’s chase will be Monster Energy Racing’s Cam Waters’ 100th career Supercars Championship race. Waters has one career chase win (Sandown 2017), four belvedere finishes and three pole positions back authoritative his admission alongside Grant Denyer at Bathurst in 2011.
15 Secrets About 2013 Supercars That Has Never Been Revealed For The Past 50 Years | 2013 supercars – 2013 supercars
| Allowed in order to our blog, within this occasion I am going to provide you with with regards to keyword. Now, here is the first picture:
Other Collections of 15 Secrets About 2013 Supercars That Has Never Been Revealed For The Past 50 Years | 2013 supercars